Hello friends, once again welcome to our website The Comprehensive Minds. Friends, today we will talk about one of the well-known American actor, director, and writer, and his name is Justin Hartley.
Justin Hartley’s Net Worth: Justin Hartley is an actor, director, and writer from Knoxville, Illinois. Justin Hartley’s net worth is $7 million in 2022. The actor is best known for his portrayal of Adam Newman in the daytime TV serial The Young and the Restless.
He was nominated for a Daytime Emmy Award in the category of “Exceptional Lead Actor in a Drama Series” for his outstanding performance. Later, he was featured in the superhero drama series Smallville, in which he starred from 2006 to 2011 and garnered a lot of fame in the entertainment world.
Justin began his acting career as Kevin Pearson in the NBC drama series This Is Us, for which he received a Critics’ Choice Television Award nomination in the category of “Best Supporting Actor in a Drama Series.” Today, we’ll look at Justin Hartley’s net worth, as well as his pay from the show This Is Us, his revenue sources, career, biography, opulent lifestyle, Interesting facts, and much more.
Justin Hartley’s Net Worth in 2022:
- Justin Hartley’s net worth is $7 million and he is 45 years old.
- Salary per episode $250,000
- Director, actor, and Writer by profession
- Gender Male
- Aquarius is his Zodiac Sign.
Justin Scott Hartley was born on January 29, 1977, in Galesburg, Illinois, and was raised by his parents, Jackie and Mark, in the Chicago suburb of Orland Park. He grew raised with two sisters, Megan and Gabriela, and an elder brother, Nathan. Hartley’s ancestors are from England, Germany, Ireland, Sweden, France, and the Netherlands.
After moving to Orland Park, Chicago with his mother, Justin attended Carl Sandburg High School for his studies. He became interested in sports throughout high school and was a member of the basketball, soccer, and baseball teams.
Justin continued on to Southern Illinois University Carbondale after finishing his studies there, before finally graduating from the University of Illinois at Chicago with a focus in theater and history.
Justin Hartley sprang to fame in 2002 when he was cast in the role of Fox Crane on the NBC daytime drama Passions. From 2002 through 2006, he was a series regular on this famous television show. His performance was favorably received by the crowd, and he went on to star as Aquaman in the pilot episode of The CW network’s show of the same name, and later in Smallville.
Hartley continued to feature in daytime TV series such as M.D., Emily Owens, Chuck, Castle, Mistresses, Hart of Dixie, Revenge, and Damaged Goods at that time, receiving offers from other projects.
Justin’s biggest break came in late 2014 when he was cast in the hit role of Adam Newman on CBS’s daytime drama The Young and the Restless, for which he gained several plaudits and national recognition. Hartley featured in the show for three years, from November 2014 to November 2016.
In 2015, the actor regained prominence by joining the cast of the famous NBC drama series This Is Us, in which he played Kevin Pearson.
Hartley earned a household name on the program after landing this blockbuster part “as Kevin, one of three twins whose lives are intertwined and exposed from the day they are born,” which began in September of 2016. Shortly after its premiere, the sitcom became one of NBC’s most popular series, garnering positive reviews.
Aside from that, Justin’s first cinematic performance was in the 2005 film Race You to the Bottom, in which he portrayed Joe. He has since appeared in a number of films, including Red Canyon (2008), The Challenger (2015), A Bad Moms Christmas (2017), The Hunt (2020), The Exchange (2021), Injustice (2021), and Senior Year (2022).
Justin Hartley married Lindsay Korman, his Passions co-star, in July of 2004. The pair met while working on the set of the program and began dating soon after. They got engaged at the end of 2003 after being in a relationship for 6 months. In May of 2004, they married in a tiny family ceremony. The couple welcomed their first child, a girl named Isabella, in July of that year. After an 8-year marriage, Lindsay Korman filed for divorce in May 2012.
Hartley married Chrishell Staus, a well-known American actress, in October 2017. After being cast on The Young and the Restless in 2014, they began dating. Before getting engaged in July of 2016, the two dated for over two years. Hartley and Staus married on October 28, 2017. Their romance did not last long, as they divorced in November of this year. Their divorce, however, was formalized in early 2021.
Justin and his co-star Sofia Perna from The Young and the Restless began dating in 2020 and were first seen kissing in May of that year. When the couple was seen wearing rings at the 2021 MTV Movie & TV Awards in May of 2021, it was revealed that they had married.
|Full Name||Justin Scott Hartley|
|Age||45 years old|
|Birth Place||Knoxville, Illinois,|
|Justin Hartley’s Net Wort||$7 million|
|Height||6 ft 2½ in (189 cm)|
|Weight||94 kg (207 lbs|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Father||Mark D Hartley|
|Education Qualification||Major in theater and history|
Justin Hartley and Chrishell Staus purchased a luxury home for $4.65 million shortly after their marriage. The opulent home includes a large yard, a swimming pool, and several living rooms and party spaces.
The modern farmhouse-style home, which covers over 6,700 square feet and is located in Encino, California, features 6 bedrooms and 8 bathrooms. Unfortunately, after their divorce in 2019, the couple decided to sell their home.
Justin is presently living with Sofia Perna, his present wife.
Justin Hartley’s Net Worth:
Justin Hartley’s net worth is expected to be about $7 million in 2022. He is one of the most well-known and growing stars in the television business. He rose to prominence in the early 2000s and has since been in a number of TV series and films. His roles in many television programs helped him earn millions of dollars.
His career took a turn in 2015 when he joined the cast of the NBC drama series This Is Us, where he earned $40 thousand each episode. Justin Hartley later earned $125,000 each episode on the hit show This Is Us, before eventually earning $250,000 per episode.
According to some sources, his on-screen appearances netted him about $4.5 million every year. Aside from the money he made from the TV show, the actor also made a lot of money through brand endorsements and advertisements. Justin was first featured in a countrywide advertisement for Miller Genuine Draft in 2002, and then in a TV commercial for Toyota Tundra in 2003.
Some Interesting Facts About Justin Hartley
- In his character, Hartley found “relief.” Justin Hartley has admitted that despite his struggles with drinking, a broken marriage, and a few Hollywood missteps, he finds “comfort” in his character’s troubled backstory. “Not to come across as weird, but I was relieved because […] season one was building up to something; a crescendo like, ‘What’s going to happen to this guy?'” he says.
- He Isn’t Just A Performer. Hartley, like Kevin, is no stranger to the spotlight, and his TV character is no exception. From daytime soap operas to primetime television, Hartley has always liked acting and working in the entertainment industry. Many people are unaware, however, that Hartley is also a writer and filmmaker.
- He’s The WORST When It Comes To Keeping Secrets. Every fan of This Is Us knows that at the end of each episode, everything you thought you knew about your favorite family’s story might be completely turned upside down. However, the “no spoilers” policy for This Is Us fans on the West Coast (who always get the most current episode) is significant – but not for Hartley. In interviews and on-camera appearances, Hartley loves to imply subtle themes and sequences that sort of give away what’s going to be shown in an episode, but not intentionally.
- Kevin’s Rehabilitation was filmed at Hartley’s actual wedding venue. In the second season of the program, Kevin begins to deal with his drinking problem by seeking therapy. While watching the show, it may appear that the institution is a true safe haven. If Kevin were a Hollywood star, this might make sense, but it’s really the place of Hartley’s wedding.
- Randall and Kate, Kevin’s siblings, have their own children on the program. Kevin, lovingly known as Uncle Kevin by all of them, has begun to adopt the role of someone who is always accessible to his nieces and nephews as a babysitter, helping hand, or support system. Given that Hartley has a kid in real life, this may be a simple part for him to portray. Isabella is her name, and because Hartley’s show is so well-liked by critics, she is frequently his red-carpet date at award events.
- Hartley has never had an award nomination. Many of Hartley’s fans and followers are likely to be pulled from the This Is Us fan base, who can relate to his honest yet difficult story. We are almost convinced that he will earn an award for his performance as Kevin Pearson, despite the fact that he has yet to receive one.
Frequently Asked Questions about Justin Hartley
What is Justin Hartley’s net worth?
Justin Hartley’s net worth is $7 million.
What is Justin Hartley’s per-episode salary?
Justin Hartley was paid $125,000 each episode before moving up to $250,000 per episode on the hit television show “This Is Us.”
How old is Justin Hartley
Justin Scott Hartley is a 45-year-old actor who was born in Galesburg, Illinois on January 29, 1977.
Hello everyone, that takes us to the conclusion of this article, hope you enjoyed learning about Justin Hartley’s net worth and biography. If You like this post about Justin Hartley’s net worth and facts, Then please just forward and share this post with all your friends and family and also on your social media accounts. We like reading your comments and communicating with you, and we will respond to you fully as soon as possible. Thanks for reading.
Photo Credit : Getty Images