Austin Butler’s Net Worth: Austin Butler, is an actor, model, and singer from Anaheim, California. Austin Butler’s net worth is $4 million as of 2022. He is most recognized for his part as Wil Ohmsford in the fantasy drama series The Shannara Chronicles, which helped him establish himself in the entertainment world. Butler is a rising celebrity in the nation who rose to prominence after replacing Sean Flynn’s character, Chase Matthews, in season 4 of the 2008 comedy-drama series Zoey 101.
He appeared in 10 episodes of this series and got a lot of popularity. Austin Butler’s biggest break came in 2013 when he was cast in the lead role of Sebastian Kydd in the blockbuster teenage comedy-drama series The Carrie Diaries. In this article, we’ll discuss Austin Butler’s net worth, as well as his salary, sources of income, profession, biography, lavish lifestyle, Interesting facts, and more.
Austin Butler’s Net Worth 2022:
- Austin Butler’s net worth is $4 million and he is 30 years old.
- $500,000 in annual salary
- Actor and singer by profession
- Gender Male
- Leo is his zodiac sign.
Austin Robert Butler was born in Anaheim, California, on August 17, 1991, to David Butler and Lori Anne (aka née Howell), an aesthetician. Austin’s parents split when he was seven years old. He grew raised with Ashley, his older sister, who was born in 1986. His sister Ashley is also an actress, and both of them appeared as extras in Ned’s Declassified School Survival Guide.
Butler realized his ability for acting when he was a teenager and began taking acting workshops to hone his talents. Butler was given a job as a background actor by a representative of the acting management firm at the Orange County Fair when he was 13 years old. Butler finished seventh grade at a public school before quitting to homeschool owing to his performing commitments. He continued to study at home until he completed the 10th grade.
Butler earned his first work as a background actor on Nickelodeon’s Ned’s Declassified School Survival Guide for the part of Lionel Scranton for two seasons in 2005 after completing the acting training and appearing in numerous TV commercials. On the Disney Channel teen series Hannah Montana in 2007, he guest-starred as Derek Hanson alongside iconic actress Miley Cyrus. In the same year, he was cast as Jake Krandle in the Nickelodeon show iCarly in the episode iLike Jake.
Butler made his acting debut in the short film The Faithful in 2007, in which he played Danny. Butler’s career took off when he earned the lead role of James Garrett on the blockbuster Nickelodeon comedy-drama series Zoey 101 in early 2008. In March of that year, he played Lance in an episode of the teen sitcom Out of Jimmy’s Head titled Princess, in which he played Lance.
Butler played the lead in a number of television shows, including Ruby & the Rockits (2009), Zeke and Luther (2009), Life Unexpected (2010-11), Wizards of Waverly Place (2010), Jonas (2010), CSI: NY (2011), The Bling Ring (2011), James “Wilkie” Wilkerson in the teen/family drama series Switched at Birth (2011-12), Are You There, Chelsea? (2012), Sebastian Kydd in the teen comedy-drama series The Carrie
Aliens in the Attic (2009), Peyton Leverett in Sharpay’s Fabulous Adventure (2011), Cody Beck in My Uncle Rafael (2012), The Intruders (2015), Yoga Hosers (2016), Dude (2018), The Dead Don’t Die (2019), Once Upon a Time in Hollywood (2019), as Elvis Presley in Elvis (2022), and others are among Austin Butler’s starring roles.
Austin Butler has also received nominations for his work, including Best Performance in a Feature Film – Young Ensemble Cast and Best Performance in a TV Series at the 2010 Young Artist Awards, and a nomination for Best Performance in a TV Series at the 2011 Young Artist Awards for the comedy series The Defenders.
Austin Butler gained attention in 2016 after it was disclosed that he is dating actress Vanessa Hudgens. They began dating in September 2011 and have been seen together on several occasions, including on the red carpet. They were photographed kissing at the LAX nightclub towards the close of the year. Butler and Vanessa decided to split up in January 2020 after dating for over nine years.
Austin Butler and model Kaia Gerber were spotted together in Los Angeles, California in December 2021, sparking reports that they were dating.
|Full Name||Austin Robert Butler|
|Date Of Birth||August 17, 1991|
|Birth Place||Anaheim, California,|
|Austin Butler’s Net Worth||$4 million|
|Height||6 ft (183 cm)|
|Weight||68 kg (150 pounds)|
|Mother||Lori Anne (née Howell)|
Austin Butler’s Net Worth:
Austin Butler’s net worth is expected to be about $4 million in 2022. He is one of the most well-known performers among youthful celebrities, having appeared in a number of television shows and films. The majority of his earnings come from the entertainment business, such as acting in TV series, films, and other projects.
Butler’s debut song, Life I Love You, Not, was published on iTunes in 2009, and it is a little source of his income. He also became the newest brand ambassador for Cartier, the world’s most prestigious jewelry house. Austin Butler’s annual salary is estimated to be over $500,000.
Quick Facts about Austin Butler
- Austin Butler is a musician who records and composes music. We’d expect nothing less from the actor who will play Elvis Presley, right? Austin began playing the guitar at the age of 13 and the piano at the age of 16. He also enjoys collecting guitars and making music as a side pastime to his burgeoning acting career. This multi-talented actor is sure to make a splash.
- Butler made his Broadway debut in 2014, in the play “Death of the Author.” However, in 2018, he made a splash in the business by starring with Denzel Washington in “The Iceman Cometh,” which earned great reviews.
- Sharpay’s Fabulous Adventure, the spin-off film of our favorite High School Musical villain, may be familiar to you (2011). Then you’ll recall that Sharpay’s major co-star was none other than Austin Butler, who portrayed Peyton Leverett. Austin and Ashely previously worked together in the 2009 picture Aliens in the Attic. Given that these two female co-stars are also great friends, it’s not surprising that Austin is dating Vanessa. And, yes, they continue to communicate.
- Austin has primarily worked in television, however, he has a few acting credits to his name. Austin, on the other hand, made a strong launch in 2019 with two enormous successes starring highly well-known stars. He starred opposite Bill Murray, Adam Driver, and Selena Gomez in the film The Dead Don’t Die (fun fact: he previously appeared in an episode of Wizards of Waverly Place). In Hollywood, he appeared in Once Upon a Time… with Brad Pitt, Leonardo DiCaprio, and Margot Robbie in a larger part. If you didn’t know who he was before seeing these movies, you now do.
- Austin wasn’t the only candidate for the role of Elvis Presley, of course. Ansel Elgort, Harry Styles, Aaron Taylor-Johnson, and Miles Teller were among the actors that came close to landing the role. All of these performers have already created a name for themselves in the industry, and we’re hoping Austin Butler can follow in their footsteps. “Unquestionably, [he] had found someone who could encapsulate the essence of one of the world’s most legendary musical characters,” Luhrmann was reported as saying. He faced stiff competition, but we’re convinced that this young man will surpass us.
Frequently Asked Questions about Austin Butler
What is Austin Butler’s net worth?
Austin Butler’s net worth is $4 million dollars.
What is Austin Butler’s annual income?
Austin Butler earns $500k per year.
How old is Austin Butler
Austin Robert Butler is a 30-year-old actor who was born on August 17, 1991, in Anaheim, California.
Hello everyone, that takes us to the conclusion of this article, hope you enjoyed learning about Austin Butler’s net worth and biography. If You like this post about Austin Butler’s net worth and facts, Then please just forward and share this post with all your friends and family and also on your social media accounts. We like reading your comments and communicating with you, and we will respond to you fully as soon as possible. Thanks for reading.